Terms & Conditions
We currently do not offer exchanges, returns and refunds, unless If you have received a wrong or faulty order, please contact us within 2 days from the date the package is sent to you.
If you contact us after the stipulated timeframe, we will not entertain your request. Hence all items are to be checked immediately upon receiving. We also do not entertain wear and tear.
Refunds will be made directly via PAYPAL. We are unable to make refunds through any other methods.
If you have any other inquiries or feedback, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com
Terms & Conditions
What is in-stock?
In-stock here at HEJ/PROJECT® means that you are placing an order for an item that is available to be delivered and shipped to you within 1 - 7 working days of you placing your order.
Are all of your items in-stock?
Only items under description write " ship within 1-7 working days "
What is a pre-order?
A pre-order here at HEJ/PROJECT® means that you are placing an order for an item that is not readily available for direct purchase online and in-store.
Are all of your items pre-order based?
Only items we write on description " PRE-ORDER "
When do I pay for my pre-order?
You will have to pay for your pre-order at the time that an order is placed.
What happens if I would like to combine both a pre-order & in-stock order in one receipt?
If you place an in-stock order together with a pre-order item under a single receipt, all items will be dispatched out together once your pre-order item arrives.
Can I cancel my pre-order?
We regret to inform that no cancellations and refunds can be made for a pre-order item that has been paid for.
When you place a pre-order please take note of the following:
- Please kindly take note of the arrival date of your pre-order item.
- Payment has to be made once you place a pre-order.
- The estimated arrival dates are just estimates. We cannot guarantee that the item will be in stock at that point. Delays with our suppliers and customs may at times occur.
- The estimated arrival date is when we expect it to arrive at our dispatch centre.
- The estimated time for delivery is only in effect once your order has been shipped from our warehouse, and is just an estimate of when it will be delivered.